- KENYA SCOUTS FOR INTERNATIONAL LENDERS TO SPONSOR WORLD'S MOST EXPENSIVE FOOTBRIDGE.
- PILE LOAD TESTING ONGOING FOR GARRISON FLYOVER
- KENYA BEGINS THE SECOND PHASE OF THE RAILWAY PROJECT
- SOUTH AFRICA's POWER CUT WILL CONTINUE UNTIL ESKOM TACKLES THE CHALLENGES AT HAND
- 2.5 MEGAWATT SOLAR FARM FOR UNIVERSITY OF GHANA
Multimillion Metro Express Mauritus light railway.
The US $525 million railway is the country’s biggest infrastructural investment that will result to aplenty business and employment opportunity. The 26km railway system with 19 number stations will relieve the steady traffic between the capital Port Louis and the small town Curepipe and Rose Hill.
Moreover, the project will lure investors and tourist to the country’s capital and the Indian Ocean Island. Hence the project will not only improve the country’s economy but will improve the lives of the citizens.
“This is the biggest project ever undertaken in our country,” said Prime Minister Pravind Kumar Jugnauth.
Tourism is one the major economy boaster in the country, on completion will definitely increases. The island’s peaceful environment is increasingly attracting more investors, mainly from the Southern African Development Community (SADC) region.
Click on the floating icon on the right to subscribe. More so, please share, Follow us on Twitter and don’t forget to also like us on Facebook.