- SECURING SUSTAINABLE, QUALITY, AND INNOVATIVE INFRASTRUCTURE SOLUTIONS BY AFRICANS, FOR AFRICA
- STADE DE YAMOUSSOUKRO CONSTRUCTION IS NEARING COMPLETION
- EGYPT’S NEW CAR MARKET CAN ACCOMMODATE UP TO 4,000 CARS
- PHOTO UPDATE: CONSTRUCTION OF MODERN BOARDING SCHOOL FOR THE BLIND IN ADDIS ABABA
- ESWATINI LAUNCHES NATIONWIDE REHABILITATION OF ROADS
Consulting and Construction Engineers (COENG) fosters skills transfer and localization through the development of partnerships with global engineering and construction partners. COENG is looking for Mechanical Project Engineer to join their team in South Africa.
- Project Management
- Mechanical Design and Drafting Must-Have: Education o Either BSc Eng (Mechanical), Pr Tech Eng (Mechanical) or BTech (Mechanical)
- Professional registration or eligibility Training
- Computer Literacy SH&E
- Safety knowledge Experience
- 5 years of experience in Mechanical Engineering;
- Good understanding of mechanical methods and project management;
- Some tertiary work related to either Blue Book, Fidic or NEC conditions of the contract.
For more details click HERE