- 10th Young Professionals Sustainability Imbizo happening In-Person
- ENGINEERS READY FOR BRIDGE CONNECTION PROJECT IN LIBERIA
- GHANA PRESIDENT CUT SOD FOR VACCINE MANUFACTURING FACILTIES IN RWANDA
- CONSTRUCTION OF TWO MINISTRY IN NAMIBIA ABANDONED DUE TO POOR WORKMANSHIP
- ETHIOPIA TELL EU TO RECONSIDER ITS BIASE STANCE ON GERD PROJECT
Total is the fifth largest publicly-traded integrated oil and gas company in the world, with 100,000 employees in more than 130 countries worldwide. Our size and performance rank us as one of the top five global oil companies. “We are among the majors that invest the most in exploration. More importantly, our teams are highly good. They have a real pioneering spirit we must keep cultivating!”
- Provide and clarify flow rate equation formulae to be entered/ entered on the DCS.
- Advise, comment, analyze the technical contract terms as relates metering.
- Verify and study the metering contract data and specifications, and propose update when required.
- Prepare and update the metering manuals and related operating procedures.
- Work closely with instrumentation Maintenance Methods during metering interventions.
- Prepare and manage maintenance plan, spare inventory and all other related .administrative tools in the Systems, Applications and Products Software (SAP) as regards metering maintenance on site.
- Ensure that periodical Crude oil meter proving exercise and the system re-certification exercise (prover loop calibration etc.).
- Ensure the Quarterly system validation of the Gas fiscal metering system are properly carried out with no issues with the Authorities and NLNG.
- Assure the integrity of well test, gas lift and water injection metering and proffer improvements where necessary.
- Interface with the Well Performance & Reservoir team; and communicate the reliability of well test measurements.
- BSc. Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering; other related engineering disciplines.
- 2 -5 years working experience in an oil producing, manufacturing or oil service Company
- Knowledge of Control Systems and associated field instrumentation
- Good relational, presentation and communication skills.
- Computer literate, with a knowledge of computerized process systems.
- Ability and desire to find technically and financially optimal solutions
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of flow measurement, analytical instruments and general instrumentation, including requirements of gas, fluid metering, calibration and verification
For more details click HERE