- FIBERTEX AND SPECIFYING TECHNIQUES HOST CPD SEMINAR IN BOTSWANA
- BUILDING THE FUTURE: RESILIENT INFRASTRUCTURE TODAY FOR A SUSTAINABLE NIGER DELTA TOMORROW
- GHANA PRESIDENT VISIT CONSTRUCTION PROJECT AT ADENTAN MUNICIPALITY
- PROVISION OF BUYER SERVICES AT CHILEWA INVESTMENTS LIMITED
- COILED TUBING AND PUMPING FIELD SUPERVISION SERVICES AT CHILEWA INVESTMENTS LIMITED
Road pavement kick-off in Liberia’s Military hospital.
The construction of the military hospital road has kick-off in Liberia. According to reports, the road will be using a significant amount of polymeric chemical products in its makeup.
The project will be use to enhance the pavement of the 1-kilometer road in Schiefflin Town as the new technology will be use to test the road.
Cllr. Sylvia Tarley who is one of the persons behind Polyroads -Liberia said Liberians needs to support the government in achieving its policies, particularly roads connectivity. That the government alone cannot do it all.
In his intervention, Director of highway maintenance at the Ministry of Public Works (MPW), Wilfred Success Hoto said he is happy with the level of work done so far. That if the test is successful, we would advise the government to embrace this new road designs and construction technologies.
According to Hoto, it will speed up construction time and reduce costs as well as fast-forward infrastructure development. The project is of great benefits but awaits testing result before anything is proposed to the government.
Click on the floating icon on the right to subscribe. More so, please share, Follow us on Twitter and don’t forget to also like us on Facebook.