- GHANA PRESIDENT VISIT CONSTRUCTION PROJECT AT ADENTAN MUNICIPALITY
- PROVISION OF BUYER SERVICES AT CHILEWA INVESTMENTS LIMITED
- COILED TUBING AND PUMPING FIELD SUPERVISION SERVICES AT CHILEWA INVESTMENTS LIMITED
- OPERATIONS WIRELINE SUPERINTENDENCE AT CHILEWA INVESTMENTS LIMITED
- POWER-2-POWER SUMMIT 2019
MCC dedicates 14 hand pumps with help from World Bank and the European Union (EU) in Liberia
Monrovia City Corporation (MCC) has dedicates 14 handpumps to resident of Chessemanburg Township, Bomi County in Liberia. The project is part of MCC’s corporate social responsibilities with the help from World Bank and the European Union (EU).
During the ceremony, Mayor of Monrovia City Jefferson T. Koijee said ”The safety and health conditions of the residents here remain a paramount concern to the MCC and its partners.”
— Smart News Liberia (@LiberiaSmart) May 18, 2019
According to him, the Cheesemanburg landfill site project encourages the full participation of the residents. This will help towards enhancing a smooth partnership. He further caution community dwellers to take full charge of the hand-pump’s management.
The development of the project is just the beginning as World Bank and EU plans to support more project under Mayor Koijee tenure.
Larisa Leshchenko who is World Bank Liberia Country Manager encourage the Major to continue with his agenda of transforming Monrovia.