- GHANA BECOMES FIRST WEST AFRICAN COUNTRY TO RECEIVE CORONAVIRUS VACCINES
- PRESIDENT BUHARI FLAGS-OFF OF THE KANO – KATSINA – JIBIYA – MARADI RAIL LINE
- AFRICA LOOKS INWARD FOR SOLUTIONS AS CHINESE FUNDING SLOW DOWN
- SPOTLIGHT ON UGANDA'S ROAD, POWER AND WATER SECTOR LEADERS
- 3 COMMUNITY PROJECTS LAUNCHED BY PRESIDENT KENYATTA
The National Electricity Regulatory Authority of Morocco (ANRE) and the Electricity Regulatory Authority (ARE) of the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) signed Friday in Rabat a cooperation agreement to promote the exchange and transfer of experience in electricity regulation.
Initialed by AER president, Abdellatif Bardach, and his DRC counterpart, Louis Kahindo Boya-Bozene, the agreement focuses mainly on establishing the basis for cooperation between the two parties in the framework of their missions of regulation of the electricity sector.
Source: Map Agency