- TWO TOWNS GETTING NEW FACELIFT DUE TO ROAD PROJECTS IN KENYA
- CALLS FOR ILLEGAL BRICK MAKERS TO BE EMBRACE INTENSIFIED IN ZIMBABWE
- CONSTRUCTION WORKERS HANDLING NKHATA BAY MARKET PROJECT END TWO WEEKS STRIKE IN MALAWI
- ANGOLA GOVT. ANNOUNCE NEW ERA FOR ROAD CONSTRUCTION
- SA GOVT. OUTLINE STRATEGY TO PROTECT RAIL INFRASTRUCTURES
New Offshore hotel (StayEasy Maputo) opens in Mozambique.
Mozambique have officially opened the newest offshore hotel property known as StayEasy Maputo to the public. The Tsogo Sun Group’s, StayEasy Maputo hotel is located beside the shoreline of Mozambique’s capital Maputo. The hotel is only 9 km from the Maputo International Airport, and is next to the Baía Shopping Mall. It is obviously mainly for business guests, and leisure travelers, visiting the city. It also offers easy access to convenient stores and restaurants.
According to Bruce Chapman, GM of StayEasy Maputo and Southern Sun Maputo, “this new property will bring the group’s number of properties outside of South Africa to 11”. It will also increase the group’s number of hotel in Mozambique to three (3).
The new hotel have variety of amenities to enjoy, and they include; an outdoor deck next to a swimming pool, a modern meeting room for about 12 delegates, and a self-service workstation. It also have a state-of-the-art gym at the Baía Shopping Mall.
StayEasy Maputo has 125 comfortable en-suite rooms, where guests enjoy in-room tea and coffee facilities. There is also an electronic safe and air conditioning among other amenities.
Construction cost for the offshore hotel was about US$18m.