- PROVISION OF GRID CONNECTED STREET LIGHTS
- ASSESSMENT AND DESIGN OF INCOMPLETE ROADS AND ASSOCIATED INFRASTRUCTURE
- IMF ATTRIBUTES NIGERIA’S SOCIAL PROTEST TO ECONOMIC DIFFICULTIES
- TENDER OPPORTUNITY: PROVISION OF FIBER BANDWIDTH SERVICES
- MINISTER FOR WORKS SAYS NIGERIA GOVT. ARE STILL OWING ROAD CONTRACTORS
It quite unbelievable that a project will been in view for so long let alone six decade.
Since the nation gained independence, the Nigeria coastal road project has been put forth to the public but with no actual plan, the project has endured a very static movement.
It was meant to be the first Nigerian Coastal Road project from Koko in Warri North Local Government Area of Delta state to Lekki in Lagos State with Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) now tasked to make it a reality.
In 2010, the project was signed and sealed between the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) and Levant Construction Company, a multinational engineering company. But the project only took on a fast pace recently after the completion of the engineering designs.
According to the design, the Coastal Road will, in the first phase, begin from Koko in Delta State passing through Okiti-Pupa in Ondo to Ijebu Waterside in Ogun State before terminating at Epe/Lekki corridor in Lagos state.
Read full details on This Day