- SECURING SUSTAINABLE, QUALITY, AND INNOVATIVE INFRASTRUCTURE SOLUTIONS BY AFRICANS, FOR AFRICA
- STADE DE YAMOUSSOUKRO CONSTRUCTION IS NEARING COMPLETION
- EGYPT’S NEW CAR MARKET CAN ACCOMMODATE UP TO 4,000 CARS
- PHOTO UPDATE: CONSTRUCTION OF MODERN BOARDING SCHOOL FOR THE BLIND IN ADDIS ABABA
- ESWATINI LAUNCHES NATIONWIDE REHABILITATION OF ROADS
Kogi State Governor begins the construction of the 25 kilometer Dekina – Ayingba road after 58 years.
The administration of Governor Yahaya Bello commissioned the ayingba road to enhance the living standard of the people and made promise of more development to come.
The road which was first constructed in 1961 is awarded to TEC Engineering Construction Company to be completed in 9 months. This project will put an end to the long suffering of the commuters of this road.
“There won’t be unnecessary delay or encumbrance in the project this time which means that it will witness quick completion in its commencement,” said Governor Yahaya.
Another project to follow suit are Ayingba – Egume bypass road, as well as the one leading to the Ejeh’s palace.
Most federal roads in Kogi State are very bad and would need total reconstruction. Therefore inhabiting people from traveling and cutting off communities from each other.
Click on the floating icon on the right to subscribe. More so, please share, Follow us on Twitter and don’t forget to also like us on Facebook