- PROVISION OF WIRELINE LOGGING SERVICES AND MUD LOGGING SERVICES
- TENDER OPPORTUNITY: IMPLEMENTATION OF TETRA COMMUNICATIONS NETWORK IN SPDC
- THE NIGERIAN BUILT INDUSTRY IN THE POST COVID-19 ERA
- CONSTRUCTION OF THE GENERAL SEYNI KOUNTCHE BRIDGE - NAIMEY, NIGER
- EARLY SIGNS OF STABILITY IN GUINEA-BISSAU GIVES HOPE FOR DEVELOPMENT
As foreign investments across the continent dries up for infrastructure projects, Nigeria is deploying a strategy to attract foreign investors. The Nigerian government has put out a circular inviting investors to bid for 57 oil fields.
Nigeria has abundant natural resources and development economists say the level of Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) inflows into the country has been $ 1 billion on average since 2016.