- PROVISION OF GRID CONNECTED STREET LIGHTS
- ASSESSMENT AND DESIGN OF INCOMPLETE ROADS AND ASSOCIATED INFRASTRUCTURE
- IMF ATTRIBUTES NIGERIA’S SOCIAL PROTEST TO ECONOMIC DIFFICULTIES
- TENDER OPPORTUNITY: PROVISION OF FIBER BANDWIDTH SERVICES
- MINISTER FOR WORKS SAYS NIGERIA GOVT. ARE STILL OWING ROAD CONTRACTORS
The Executive Council in ogun state, western region of Nigeria has approved the construction of three key road projects.
During a virtual meeting, the State Commissioner for Works and Infrastructures, Ade Akinsanya said the road infrastructure is a catalyst for socio-economic development in the state.
The Three road which are; (1) abandoned 4.65 kilometre Denro- Isashi- Akute, (2) 2.3 kilometre Olusegun Osoba-Toyin road in the Agbado area, both in Ifo local government, as well as (3) 3.2 kilometre Molipa-Erinlu road in Ogun East Senatorial District.
Meanwhile, the road will link to Lagos State as well as been parts of the linkage this administration is relying on with the aim of revitalising the economy in this area.
Read full details on Vanguard