There is an oil & gas opportunity for a vibrant personnel to work in an Exploration and Production company in Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
Chilewa Investments Limited acts as intermediaries to recruit, build capacities, train and manage competent contract staffs for Oil & Gas companies.
In this opportunity, the Exploration & Production company is operating in the upstream, midstream and downstream sector of the Nigerian hydrocarbon industry. More so, the company is over 50 years and accounts for over 3 billion barrels of oil equivalent to Nigeria’s production to date.
Services to be performed shall include the following, but without limitation:
Conduct core campaign of works preparation activities by supporting the campaign of works team through the following:
- Material procurement
- Resources mobilisation
- Cost follow-up
- Regular liaisons with ALL departments through regular meetings.
- Ensuring proper certifications/authorisations from proper authorities.
- Valuation of estimated duration, and estimated costs
- Valuation with other departments and integrated operations planners for estimation and management of POB.
- Work orders & Notification creation follow-up in SAP.
- Logistics arrangement for Campaign of Work (CoW) of works mobilisation.
- Site visits and all CoW readiness / preparation activities. Conduct core campaign of works planning activities through the following.
- Perform core integrated planning of campaign of works activities (High & detailed plan development, tracking / real time updates during execution and close out).
- Degree in Engineering, Management or similar discipline.
- 5-10 years’ experience in the Oil and Gas industry, in production, operations or project management.
- Excellent experience on Primavera planning software is a must and Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, Power point).
- High level of interpersonal skills, ability to deal with high workload in a continuously changing and demanding environment.
- Proven capability of understanding and solving typical planning / scheduling and reporting system problems.
- Proven experience of planning multi-discipline projects.
- Ability to plan and prioritise work scopes in line with Asset objectives and operational constraints
- Good knowledge of a production plant, equipment and also maintenance systems.
- Good understanding of workforce efficiency in terms of productivity, non-productive time and indirect time.
- Knowledge of Total metier technical rules and of the international standards.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should therefore send their curriculum vitae (CV) to email@example.com
Note: CV file name should be in the following format: “Position Applied for – Your Name”
Deadline for submission: Monday, 11th February 2019.