Total is the fifth largest publicly-traded integrated oil and gas company in the world, with 100,000 employees in more than 130 countries worldwide. Our size and performance rank us as one of the top five global oil companies. “We are among the majors that invest the most in exploration. More importantly, our teams are highly good. They have a real pioneering spirit we must keep cultivating!”
- Ensure constant adherence and compliance to the Company’s standards, any local by-laws and government legislation. This to minimize all risk pertaining to the company’s assets and stock, be an excellent corporate citizen, remain operational and ensure the safety of all people.
- Coordinate management of integrity program and all relevant reporting
- Administration of budgetary controls on wide range of diversified projects, internal approval processes and reporting in Capex expenditures.
- Produce monthly CAPEX progress reports reflecting the status of each project against the approved CAPEX plan, highlighting variances thereto and providing recommendations on the remedial action required to facilitate effective and accurate management of the CAPEX plan.
- Manage key internal and external relationships to ensure good practice, productivity and operational improvement.
- Conduct forecast studies, taking Capex plan into account to enable informed decision making by management
- Conduct Optimization studies, to achieve the optimal mix of service and cost in the storage handling and delivery of our products and recommend areas of improvement in the area/country for the consideration of management to improve the efficiency and profitability of the area/country.
- Maintain records of planned operational outages which have an impact on replenishment and evacuation capabilities of the depot.
- Maintaining Information on Logistics infrastructure and its capabilities, to guide management decisions on possible optimisation.
- Preparation and submission of related operational information as and when required to internal stakeholders.
- Maintain data integrity and assist in coordination for special projects in depot operations initiatives to enhance efficiency and service provision to business
Marketing / Asset Management
- The custodian of logistics infrastructure database and manage all the necessary changes including the necessary communication to stakeholders. Maintaining Information on infrastructure capabilities to guide management decisions on optimisation.
- Be the link between Operations and supply, communicating changes to infrastructure capabilities (inbound, outbound, storage) – Wet and dry depots
- Custodian and management of tank and pipeline database, to be the sole source of information provided to business.
- To demonstrate and apply the necessary operational and analytical skills required for effective performance.
To ensure effective risk management and internal control, for area of responsibility
Context and environment
Technical: Evolving operational environment which requires continuous improvement on technical aptitude
Multiple stakeholder communication
Suitable 3-year tertiary qualification. (Technical or Supply Chain and Logistics Management
Experience in depot operations is advantageous
For more details click HERE