- GHANA PRESIDENT VISIT CONSTRUCTION PROJECT AT ADENTAN MUNICIPALITY
- PROVISION OF BUYER SERVICES AT CHILEWA INVESTMENTS LIMITED
- COILED TUBING AND PUMPING FIELD SUPERVISION SERVICES AT CHILEWA INVESTMENTS LIMITED
- OPERATIONS WIRELINE SUPERINTENDENCE AT CHILEWA INVESTMENTS LIMITED
- POWER-2-POWER SUMMIT 2019
Chilewa Investments Limited acts as intermediaries to recruit, build capacities, train and manage competent contract staffs, lease equipment and provide transportation services, and also mediate for Oil & Gas companies.
Chilewa Investments Limited, a manpower and Oil & Gas logistics support services provider, is currently recruiting for a OPERATIONS WIRELINE SUPERINTENDENCE to an Exploration and Production (E&P) Company in Port Harcourt.
The E&P company, is a company operating in the upstream sector of the Nigerian hydrocarbon industry for more than 50 years and also accounting for over 3 billion barrels of oil equivalent to Nigeria’s production to date.
• Responsible for Planning, writing Programmes if needed and supervision of all Wireline operations (Slickline, Braided Line & E-Line) onshore and offshore including well Completions. (OML 58, 99, 100 and 102). Management and control of all Wireline equipment in Total and contractor stock
• Familiarize self with TEPNG emergency procedures, carry out assignedresponsibilities safely and report any incident, unsafe act or operation.
• Promote the safety of persons, the protection of environment and assets of TEPNG and service companies concerned in all TEPNG operations.
• Ensure all personnel under your supervision are aware of their HSE responsibilities with continuous monitoring to check compliance.
• Promote professionalism and respect of our company rules, best practices and technical excellence.
• Inspection of Wireline equipment (Slickline, Braided Line & E-line)
• Organising Monthly HSE meeting with contractors in their base and field.
• Auditing of Wireline equipment (Slickline. braided & E-i’ )
• Ensure service companies comply with Total rules
• Investigate and report on-site incidents and non-conformances where assigned.
• Follow up the well specific HSF plan during the operations.
• Ensure QA/QC commitments from services companies are applied.
• Perform QHSE audit of service companies in accordance to the company rules
• Supervision of Wireline (Slickline, Braided Line & E-line) operations onshore and offshore, receiving and validating operation’s daily cost and reports from the field.
• Validate Wireline programme prepared by Engineers and prepare programme if need be.
• Upgrading of Wireline data base,
• Follow up SL and WL inventories and update them monthly
• Order the missing equipment such redress kit, plugs, and ensure the availability of safety stock all the time.
• Going to the field to supervise some special operations like fishing jobs and perform monthly site visit
• Audit contractors in the location to ascertain compliance to Total rules.
• Checking stock of tools in the Warehouse and Contractor’s Base.
Participate on 4C&D programme and Cost reduction
Creating well review meetings with GSR arid well productivity group concerning Wireline programme
Qualifications / Experience
• Minimum of Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in Mechanical Engineering plus
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Wireline operations. Good knowledge of equipment is required to be able to supervise and coordinate effectively.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and make decisions, and ability to solve technical problems.
• Good oral, written presentation and communication skill in English language.
• Have a PC literate with word processing and spread sheet applications in a Window environment.
• International Well Control (IWCF) Certificate.
Excellent knowledge of VVir– ne tools (Slickline, Braided Line & E-line) from main contractors
How to Apply
Interested applicants should therefore send their curriculum vitae (CV) to email@example.com
Note: CV file name should be in the following format: “Position Applied for – Your Name”
Example: “WELDING & PAINTING SERVICE – John Doe”
DEADLINE IS THURSDAY 5TH DECEMBER 2019