- CEO, GHANA INFRASTRUCTURE INVESTMENT FUND WILL SPEAK DURING FIDIC COVID-19 WEBINAR SERIES
- ASSOCIATE MANAGER SITE ENGINEERING AT SC JOHNSON, NIGERIA
- KWAZULU-NATAL GETS WATER SUPPLY BOOST IN SOUTH AFRICA
- KENYA MANGA STADIUM INCURRING CONSTRUCTION COST WITH NO STRUCTURE
- PROCESS DESIGN ENGINEER AT PETROPLAN, SOUTH AFRICA
ADVENTURE & FUN
<em><strong><span style="font-size: 14pt;">Botswana celebrates its 53 years of independence from Britain.</span></strong></em> <span style="font-size: 14pt;">The Republic of Botswana, a land-locked country in the southern part of Africa bordered by South Africa, Zimbabwe, Zambia, and Namibia; celebrated its 53 years of Independence on the 3oth of September 2019. Formerly known as the British protectorate of Bechuanaland; the country gained its independence from Britain on 30th September, 1966 and then adopted the new name Botswana.</span> <span style="font-size: 14pt;">Botswana's...
From its grandiose mountains to amazing wildlife, the
Zanzibar Island is an Archipelago that sits on the coast of Tanzania.
Egypt is a nation that is considered the oldest travel destination on
In this article, we would be discuss the longest bridges in Africa.
The extraordinary budget by Minister Mboweni must be
Consulting Engineers South Africa (CESA) is a voluntary
Consulting Engineers South Africa (CESA) is proud to host
Solomon Asamoah, CEO, Ghana Infrastructure Investment Fund
The Festival of BIM & Digital Construction is the
World Battery Industry Expo （WBE 2020） Formerly The