- CHINA - AFRICA COOPERATION REMAINS STABLE - CHINESE STATE COUNCILOR REAFFIRMS
- ZIMBABWE'S PRESIDENT LAMENTS OVER U.S. ECONOMIC SANCTIONS
- SMART ZAMBIA SIGNS MOU FOR IMPROVING ICT INFRASTRUCTURE
- EMPLOYEES DEMAND GOV'T INTERVENTION AGAINST LIQUIDATION OF EGYPTIAN STEEL COMPANY
- PROVISION OF SELF ELEVATING WORK OVER PLATFORM (SEWOP) FOR WELL INTERVENTIONS AND INTEGRITY RELATED OPERATIONS
Africa50 is an infrastructure investment platform that contributes to Africa’s growth . This is through developing and investing in bankable projects, catalyzing public sector capital, and mobilizing private sector funding, with differentiated financial returns and impact. The two-day General ShareHolder Meeting is from 9-10 july in Kigali, Rwanda.
Want to know more about what we do @Africa50Infra? Watch our latest corporate video, which was unveiled this morning at the Opening Ceremony of our #A50GSM2019 this morning in Kigali. pic.twitter.com/zEwEnhXhwb
— Africa50 (@Africa50Infra) July 10, 2019
Africa50 works on project development and financing as well as bridging the gap between public and private sector.