- GHANA PRESIDENT VISIT CONSTRUCTION PROJECT AT ADENTAN MUNICIPALITY
- PROVISION OF BUYER SERVICES AT CHILEWA INVESTMENTS LIMITED
- COILED TUBING AND PUMPING FIELD SUPERVISION SERVICES AT CHILEWA INVESTMENTS LIMITED
- OPERATIONS WIRELINE SUPERINTENDENCE AT CHILEWA INVESTMENTS LIMITED
- POWER-2-POWER SUMMIT 2019
Lesotho Highlands Water Project to help South Africa in addressing their water challenges
Water is one of South Africa major problem. This is why the nation Minister of Human Settlements, Water & Sanitation, Lindiwe Sisulu visit Lesotho in a bid to tackle such challenges.
During her visit, Sisulu said the construction of the new dam will assist in addressing the water challenges faced in our country.
— Water&SanitationRSA (@DWS_RSA) November 13, 2019
According to her, There is a lot of water that South Africa is now going to get from its caring neighbours – Lesotho. That we would really like to thank and appreciate them for this gesture, especially for allowing us to drill water from their mountains.
This project will generate hydro electric power for Lesotho. While both countries will benefit substantially from this collaboration.
Today, I attended the sod-turning and blasting ceremony of the Lesotho Highlands Water Project, in Lesotho, for the construction of the new dam.
The new dam will assist in addressing the water challenges faced in our country. pic.twitter.com/HsAs5ykUbz
— Lindiwe Sisulu (@LindiweSisuluSA) November 13, 2019