- PROVISION OF GRID CONNECTED STREET LIGHTS
- ASSESSMENT AND DESIGN OF INCOMPLETE ROADS AND ASSOCIATED INFRASTRUCTURE
- IMF ATTRIBUTES NIGERIA’S SOCIAL PROTEST TO ECONOMIC DIFFICULTIES
- TENDER OPPORTUNITY: PROVISION OF FIBER BANDWIDTH SERVICES
- MINISTER FOR WORKS SAYS NIGERIA GOVT. ARE STILL OWING ROAD CONTRACTORS
The Presidential Plan for the Reconstruction and Development of the North West and South West Regions, abbreviated PPRD-NW/SW is still making progress as all parties are trying to make it a reality check
For a long time now, the North West and South West Regions of the country have been experiencing a certain degree of social unrest.
This tension has made both region has serious problem that is why the PPRD-NW/SW project is key.
The PPRD-NW/SW is aimed at improving the living conditions of the population, consolidate national unity and social cohesion. It will also focus on three priority areas which include; restoring social cohesion, reconstruction and rehabilitating of basic infrastructure, and revitalizing the local economy.
Meanwhile, for an effective and efficient implementation of the plan, other sub bodies like the Steering Committee, National Coordination, Regional Follow-up Committees and the Implementing Partner has been created.
Read full details on Cameroon tribune
Click on the floating icon on the right to subscribe. More so, please share, Follow us on Twitter and don’t forget to also like us on Facebook