- GHANA GOVT. ANOUNNCED COMPLETION OF TAMALE AIRPORT DEVELOPMENT
- BANK OF KIGALI APPROVED RWF30M TO CONSTRUCT YOUTH-LED PROJECT
- CONSTRUCTION OF BAGAMOYO PORT UNDERWAY IN TANZANIA
- ZIMBABWE AND CHINA SIGNED BATTERY METAL INDUSTRIAL PARK CONSTRUCTION
- RECONSTRUCTION OF KAILAHUM-BUEDU ROAD BID HELD IN SIERRA LEONE
What is this Privacy Notice for?
GambetaNews.com (“The Company”, “We”) values your Personal Data and we are committed to protecting your privacy whenever you interact with us. Please read this Privacy Notice (Notice) to understand our policies, processes and procedures regarding the processing of your personal data.
By this Notice, We explain to you how your Personal Data is collected, used, managed and transferred by GambetaNews.com and also explains how you can update your Personal Data with us and exercise your rights in respect of the Personal Data provided to us.
The Personal Data that We Collect
We collect Personal Data that you give to us, for example, where you create an account with us, request for further information about our product, fill a form, apply for a job through our website or you subscribe to newsletters on our website.
What Purpose do We use your Personal Data?
We may process your Personal Data to communicate with you (including sending marketing or promotional materials to you), provide you with further information about our products and how we can serve you better, respond to your purchase orders or requests, and process your application for employment with GambetaNews.com or to fulfil our contractual obligations with you. We may also process your Personal Data to comply with provisions of applicable laws.
What Constitutes your Consent?
Where processing of Personal Data is based on consent, We shall obtain the requisite consent at the time of collection of the Personal Data. In this regard, you consent to the processing of your Personal Data when you access our platforms, or use our services, content, features, technologies or functions offered on our website or other digital platforms. You can withdraw your consent at any time but such withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent given before its withdrawal.
Who do we share your Personal Data with?
We respect your privacy and we limit disclosure of your Personal Data to third parties. We do not sell, give or trade any Personal Data that We obtain from you to any third party for data-mining or marketing purposes. However, We may share your Personal Data with service providers engaged by us to provide services to GambetaNews.com subject to appropriate data security and protection. We may also share your information where there is a regulatory or statutory obligation to disclose such Personal Data in accordance with provisions of applicable laws.
Security and Retention of your Personal Data
Your Personal Data is kept private and We make every effort to keep your Personal Data secure, including restricting access to your Personal Data with us on a need to know basis. We require our staff and any third parties who carry out any work on our behalf to comply with appropriate security standards to protect your Personal Data.
We take appropriate measures to ensure that your Personal Data is only processed for the minimum period necessary in line with the purposes set out in this Notice or as required by applicable laws, until a time it is no longer required or has no use. Once your Personal Data is no longer required, We destroy it in a safe and secure manner.
GambetaNews.com collects Personal Data only for the purposes identified in this Policy and such information cannot be reused for another purpose that is incompatible with the original purpose.
You can exercise the following rights with respect to your Personal Data with GambetaNews.com:
- request for and access your Personal Data collected and stored by GambetaNews.com;
- withdraw consent at any time. For example, you can withdraw your consent to receipt of our marketing or promotional materials or unsubscribe to our newsletters;
- object to automated decision making;
- request rectification and modification of Personal Data kept by GambetaNews.com;
- request for deletion of your Personal Data;
- be informed of and entitled to provide consent prior to the processing of Personal Data for purposes other than that for which the Personal Data were collected;
- request that BetKing restricts processing of your Personal Data; and
- request for information regarding any specific processing of your personal data.
Changes to our Privacy Notice
Contact & Communication
If you would like further information on this Notice, you may contact us at email@example.com
Last Updated: November 19, 2021 02:13:35 (GMT)