- SECURING SUSTAINABLE, QUALITY, AND INNOVATIVE INFRASTRUCTURE SOLUTIONS BY AFRICANS, FOR AFRICA
- STADE DE YAMOUSSOUKRO CONSTRUCTION IS NEARING COMPLETION
- EGYPT’S NEW CAR MARKET CAN ACCOMMODATE UP TO 4,000 CARS
- PHOTO UPDATE: CONSTRUCTION OF MODERN BOARDING SCHOOL FOR THE BLIND IN ADDIS ABABA
- ESWATINI LAUNCHES NATIONWIDE REHABILITATION OF ROADS
Petroplan is the global recruitment specialist for employers and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Petroplan are currently recruiting for a Process Design Engineer. Works independently and collaboratively to provide process design input through all the phases of a project. Pre-feasibility, feasibility, basic development, detailed engineering and construction as well as commissioning and post audits.
- Perform technical / feasibility studies to evaluate margin and process improvement opportunities.
- Update existing and develop new process design job standards, i.e., Job Loss Analyses, guides, procedures and checklists.
- Perform lookbacks at the end of key project phases and integratelessons learnt into job standards, processes and systems.
- Participate in a Community of Practice ( CoP ) for process
- Provide technical support to operations, planning, reliability services and EHS.
For more Details Click HERE