- PROVISION OF WIRELINE LOGGING SERVICES AND MUD LOGGING SERVICES
- TENDER OPPORTUNITY: IMPLEMENTATION OF TETRA COMMUNICATIONS NETWORK IN SPDC
- THE NIGERIAN BUILT INDUSTRY IN THE POST COVID-19 ERA
- CONSTRUCTION OF THE GENERAL SEYNI KOUNTCHE BRIDGE - NAIMEY, NIGER
- EARLY SIGNS OF STABILITY IN GUINEA-BISSAU GIVES HOPE FOR DEVELOPMENT
Petroplan is the global recruitment specialist for employers and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Petroplan are currently recruiting for a Process Design Engineer. Works independently and collaboratively to provide process design input through all the phases of a project. Pre-feasibility, feasibility, basic development, detailed engineering and construction as well as commissioning and post audits.
- Perform technical / feasibility studies to evaluate margin and process improvement opportunities.
- Update existing and develop new process design job standards, i.e., Job Loss Analyses, guides, procedures and checklists.
- Perform lookbacks at the end of key project phases and integratelessons learnt into job standards, processes and systems.
- Participate in a Community of Practice ( CoP ) for process
- Provide technical support to operations, planning, reliability services and EHS.
For more Details Click HERE