- NIGERIA PORT AUTHORITY TO BEGIN RECONSTRUCTION OF COLLAPSED BERTHS
- KIGALI CITY WETLAND MASTER PLAN TO GENERATE OVER US$155M ANNUALLY
- ZIMBABWE FACING ACUTE POWER SHORTAGE
- GERD DAM TALKS SET TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN SUDAN, ETHIOPIA & EGYPT
- GAFI SIGN MoU WITH CHINESE COMPANY FOR ESTABLISHMENT OF INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX IN EGYPT
Petroplan is the global recruitment specialist for employers and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Petroplan are currently recruiting for a Process Design Engineer. Works independently and collaboratively to provide process design input through all the phases of a project. Pre-feasibility, feasibility, basic development, detailed engineering and construction as well as commissioning and post audits.
- Perform technical / feasibility studies to evaluate margin and process improvement opportunities.
- Update existing and develop new process design job standards, i.e., Job Loss Analyses, guides, procedures and checklists.
- Perform lookbacks at the end of key project phases and integratelessons learnt into job standards, processes and systems.
- Participate in a Community of Practice ( CoP ) for process
- Provide technical support to operations, planning, reliability services and EHS.
For more Details Click HERE