Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for almost half a century; they require mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. Fircroft company are currently looking for Process Engineer to join their Ghana office.
The Process Engineer creates and reviews designs, drawings, specifications, etc. involving existing and new technology or applications. Problems presented involve new concepts and new and varied issues that demand technical expertise, increased innovation or considerable modifications of precedents.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creates drawings, specifications, etc. of existing or new technology or applications and ensures that assignments meet standards and performance requirements within area of expertise.
- Prepares documentation, information, communications and engineering specifications and ensures conformance to all policies and procedures related to engineering functions, labor reporting and systems reporting.
- Independently develops solutions to non-recurring problems by analysing, interpreting and evaluating various precedents and data. Anticipates potential problems and takes preventative actions.
- Consults with other departments on equipment designs, problems and questions. Identifies root cause of problems. Develops alternative solutions and communicates associated benefits and risks.
- Prepares reports, correspondence, procedures, specifications and technical calculations. Prepares technical data and papers for sales personnel, customers and publications using good internal presentation and report writing skills.
- Assists in project cost estimates
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree with 5-7 years relevant experience
- Master’s Degree with 3-5 years’ experience
- Demonstrated ability to independently create functional & cost-effective designs that meet complex specification requirements.
- Must be proficient in use of CAD and Database systems related to Engineering functions.
- Demonstrates good organization and project planning skills.
- Strong PC skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office.
For more details click HERE