- UGANDA GOVT. GIVE CONTRACTOR DEADLINE TO COMPLETE MASAKA MARKET PROJECT
- OGUN STATE EC APPROVED THREE KEY ROAD PROJECTS IN NIGERIA
- THE GAMBIA IGP INAUGURATE TWO NEW POLICE FACILITIES
- SEKGOMA MEMORIAL HOSPITAL REFURBISHED TO 24-HOURS CLINIC SERVICE IN BOTSWANA
- GHANA UPSA 10-STOREY BUILDING MOVING ON A STEADY PACE
At Shell, we believe in human solutions to global challenges. Discover what you can achieve in a creative and collaborative culture of innovation. Shell is looking for Production Chemist to support the Wells Reservoir and Facility Management (WRFM) in Port harcourt.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be supporting Wells Reservoir and Facility Management (WRFM), oil and gas production optimization and restoration activities. You will be developing and implementing specialized and routine fluid sampling and testing programs.
You will be challenged with safe execution of chemistry related activities and managing stakeholders in a challenging operating environment.
You’ll be expected to:
- Provide chemistry inputs in production optimization and restoration activities as part of SPDC integrated WRFM) Team;
- Provide Production Chemistry solutions in support of oil & gas production operations;
- Provide flow assurance solutions to mitigate wax, scale, asphaltene, foaming, emulsion and other process chemistry challenges in oil & gas production operations;
- Support Terminal export capability by treating emulsion at designated flow stations;
- Assure the quality of production chemicals deployed in the Asset;
- Support Greenhouse Gas monitoring and reasonable assurance compliance.
It’s a refreshingly collaborative role, as well as cultivating professional working relationships. You’ll work closely with production chemical suppliers and other vendors providing chemistry related service.
We’re keen to hear from passionate individuals who possess good interpersonal and leadership skills with awareness of relevant safety procedures, practices and statutory requirements. A professional with awareness of HSE, QMS (ISO/IEC 17025) and other relevant management systems. Beyond that, we’d hope to see the following on your CV:
- University graduate or equivalent in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or related disciplines;
- Good understanding of hydrocarbon and produced water treatment, produced fluid sampling and testing;
- Knowledge level in Process Chemistry, flow Assurance and Production Operations;
- HSE Management Systems, Quality Management Systems, Contracting and Chemical Management Systems;
- Awareness in produced fluids sampling and analysis
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience in Process Chemistry and Flow Assurance within the oil & gas industry.
For more Details Click HERE
Click on the floating icon on the right to subscribe. More so, please share, Follow us on Twitter and don’t forget to also like us on Facebook