- 10th Young Professionals Sustainability Imbizo happening In-Person
- ENGINEERS READY FOR BRIDGE CONNECTION PROJECT IN LIBERIA
- GHANA PRESIDENT CUT SOD FOR VACCINE MANUFACTURING FACILTIES IN RWANDA
- CONSTRUCTION OF TWO MINISTRY IN NAMIBIA ABANDONED DUE TO POOR WORKMANSHIP
- ETHIOPIA TELL EU TO RECONSIDER ITS BIASE STANCE ON GERD PROJECT
TRS staffing solution was established in 1984, it works around the world finding and connecting the best talent with organisations which; design, build, operate and maintain infrastructure, manufacture goods and products, or offer supply. TRS staffing solution is looking for Project Engineer, Electrical to join their South Africa Office.
- Providing coordination between design, procurement, and construction for integration of technical content and schedule activities.
- Ensuring that project requirements for Baseline Centric Execution, safety, quality, and productivity are met on all projects managed.
- Producing a status report of project activities that includes required financial reporting and participating in Project reviews.
- Maintaining effective client relations that result in active cooperation.
- Executing the work in accordance with the quality standards and requirements specified.
- Managing and controlling the project’s cost, schedule and quality.
- Keeping site management fully informed on project status, including client relations, project cost and Schedule, changes in risk assessment, anticipated changes in project financial performance, and any other Major concerns.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BSc Electrical Engineering, B. Engineering, BTech Engineering.
- Post Graduate qualification in Project Management [PMP Certification, PM Diploma etc.
- Experience managing multi-discipline and multi projects.
- Previous Project Management experience with Petrochemical Refineries, Terminals and/or Bulk Storage Facilities.
- 10+ Years of Project Management Experience in an EPCm environment.
- ECSA Professional Registration Preferred.
TRS Staffing does not discriminate person on the ground of age, gender, disability, race, creed or sexual orientation and the applicant must be citizen of South African.
Click on the floating icon on the right to subscribe. More so, please share, Follow us on Twitterand don’t forget to also like us on Facebook