- CESA INFRASTRUCTURE INDABA 2021: ENCOURAGING THE TOUGH DISCUSSIONS NEEDED TO DRIVE SA’S ECONOMIC RECOVERY
- CESA INFRASTRUCTURE INDABA 2021 DAY 2 HIGHLIGHTS COMPLEX REALITIES OF PROFESSIONALISING THE PUBLIC SERVICE: GROUP EFFORT ESSENTIAL TO PREVENT A FAILED STATE
- IS AFRICA’S ENERGY SECTOR READY FOR MORE DATA CENTRES?
- USD 13.9MILLION ELECTRICITY PROJECT INAUGURATED TO SUPPLY MORE THAN 12,000 HOMES IN COMOROS
- FIRST HOSPITAL SPECIALISED IN MATERNITY AND CHILDREN IN THE HORN OF AFRICA, DJIBOUTI
The Government of Rwanda has applied for financing from the African Development Bank (AfDB) toward the cost of the Rwanda Universal Energy Access Project (RUEAP), and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the Contract for Design and Supervision of Construction of Rural Electrification; Network Reinforcement and Transmission Lines with Substations Works under the African Development Bank (AfDB) Funding.
Expressions of interest must be delivered before 14 th May 2021 at 10.00 hrs