- SECURING SUSTAINABLE, QUALITY, AND INNOVATIVE INFRASTRUCTURE SOLUTIONS BY AFRICANS, FOR AFRICA
- STADE DE YAMOUSSOUKRO CONSTRUCTION IS NEARING COMPLETION
- EGYPT’S NEW CAR MARKET CAN ACCOMMODATE UP TO 4,000 CARS
- PHOTO UPDATE: CONSTRUCTION OF MODERN BOARDING SCHOOL FOR THE BLIND IN ADDIS ABABA
- ESWATINI LAUNCHES NATIONWIDE REHABILITATION OF ROADS
The Government of Rwanda has applied for financing from the African Development Bank (AfDB) toward the cost of the Rwanda Universal Energy Access Project (RUEAP), and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the Contract for Design and Supervision of Construction of Rural Electrification; Network Reinforcement and Transmission Lines with Substations Works under the African Development Bank (AfDB) Funding.
Expressions of interest must be delivered before 14 th May 2021 at 10.00 hrs