- WHY DAR PORT NEEDS STRATEGIC INVESTMENTS TO BOOST EFFICIENCY IN TANZANIA
- VALORE EL THAWRA PROJECT LAUNCHED IN EGYPT
- ZIMBABWE MINISTER SAYS ELECTRICITY CRISIS TO AFFECT CHRISTMAS SEASON
- PCC SAYS SOUTH AFRICA NEEDS R1.5M TO TRANSFORM ENERGY SECTOR
- SONANGOL BEGINS CONSTRUCTION OF SECOND TANKER IN ANGOLA
The Government of Rwanda has applied for financing from the African Development Bank (AfDB) toward the cost of the Rwanda Universal Energy Access Project (RUEAP), and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the Contract for Design and Supervision of Construction of Rural Electrification; Network Reinforcement and Transmission Lines with Substations Works under the African Development Bank (AfDB) Funding.
Expressions of interest must be delivered before 14 th May 2021 at 10.00 hrs