- NIGERIAN NAVY FLAG OFF CONSTRUCTION OF 237 HOUSING UNIT
- MALAWI WORKS MINISTERS SAYS ROAD CONSTRUCTION TO RESUME AFTER RAINNY SEASONS
- TARURA TASKED TO TAKE DISCIPLINARY ACTION AGANIST HOTELITATU-PANDE ROAD CONTRACTORS
- KNDA EMBARKED ON RECONSTRUCTION OF MAJOR ROADS IN GHANA
- UGANDA GOVT. HANDOVER LICENCE TO EACOP FOR CONSTRUCTION OF OIL PIPELINE
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The Project Quality Manager in SSA shall:
- Drive the overall quality performance in the SSA region to meet the project contract quality requirements, the GPS business requirements and world class best practices
- Be responsible for ensuring quality and technical compliance within the project. This includes works undertaken by GE internally and the works of our suppliers, subcontractors and/or partners as required for the project.
- Direct support of the Proposal Leader/Tendering Engineering Manager for Project Quality management during proposal phase
- Direct support of the Project Manager/Project Director for Project Quality management during project execution phase
- Make sure that the quality deliverables are on time according the project schedule
- Initiate Root Cause analysis process when required
- Capture project quality lessons learned in the region, promote lessons learned process; lead and coordinate LL Summary for his projects
- Make sure that the project specific CoPQ Items have been taken into account in the appropriate improvement tools & processes
- Monitor and follow/up project, regional and global Quality KPI’s
- Monitor the resolution of Customer NCRs
- Support Customer Experience (CX) Leader on CX surveys where needed, and lead management of CX cases as assigned by RQL
- Perform project internal audits and coordinate customer audits when required
- Fully conversant with Quality management tools and techniques: ISO 9001, RCA, Lean, Continuous improvement process as well as Project Quality plans, ITPs, ITPLs.
- Preferably from Oil & Gas or Power industry
- Preferably with construction site Quality experience or Supply quality, ideally with knowledge & experience on welding inspection and piping.
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in the role’s location
For more details click Here
For more jobs information, go through the following article on GambetaNews.