- THE NIGERIAN BUILT INDUSTRY IN THE POST COVID-19 ERA
- CONSTRUCTION OF THE GENERAL SEYNI KOUNTCHE BRIDGE - NAIMEY, NIGER
- EARLY SIGNS OF STABILITY IN GUINEA-BISSAU GIVES HOPE FOR DEVELOPMENT
- MASSIVE CONSTRUCTION ACTIVITIES TO KICKOFF IN THE GAMBIA AHEAD OF OIC SUMMIT IN 2022
- BUILDING ROADS FOR PEOPLE, NOT FOR CARS
At Total South Africa, the safety of people and operations, environmental protection, customer satisfaction and listening to stakeholders are core concerns. Total is looking for Project Engineer to join their Sierra Leone office.
- Implement Total Group’s Health Safety and Environment Protection Policies
- Develop scope of works and designs/drawings for new or rehabilitation of fuel depots, service stations and general customer sites
- Prepare bills of quantities(BOQ) for fuel depots, service stations and general customer sites.
- Estimate civil and other related performed works for new projects and upgrade.
- Supervise works on site and evaluate performance of the contractor in terms of safety, quality, time and budget.
- Carry out civil related repairs/maintenance for fuel depots, service stations and general customer sites
- Supervise contractors for all Civil & project contractors for all TOTAL Sierra Leone sites
Context and environment
- The Network segment is currently being upgraded. New proposals for prospective expansions are also ongoing.
- Skilled contractors to handle major works at network and general trade are very few.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering/Construction Management or a related field.
- Minimum 3-6 years in civil engineering or project management works.
- Must be able to demonstrate high degree of integrity, confidentiality and analytical skill analytical skills
- Must have solid working proficiency in the use of Microsoft office applications (Word, Power Point, MS Projects, Excel, etc.).
- Must have strong computer skills with the ability to effectively use MS Office, AUTO CAD and other related civil engineering/project management software.
- Strong communication skills. Working knowledge of spoken and written French will be an advantage.
- Experience in Project management is an added advantage
- Possess a current driver’s license.
For more details click HERE