- CESA INFRASTRUCTURE INDABA 2021: ENCOURAGING THE TOUGH DISCUSSIONS NEEDED TO DRIVE SA’S ECONOMIC RECOVERY
- CESA INFRASTRUCTURE INDABA 2021 DAY 2 HIGHLIGHTS COMPLEX REALITIES OF PROFESSIONALISING THE PUBLIC SERVICE: GROUP EFFORT ESSENTIAL TO PREVENT A FAILED STATE
- IS AFRICA’S ENERGY SECTOR READY FOR MORE DATA CENTRES?
- USD 13.9MILLION ELECTRICITY PROJECT INAUGURATED TO SUPPLY MORE THAN 12,000 HOMES IN COMOROS
- FIRST HOSPITAL SPECIALISED IN MATERNITY AND CHILDREN IN THE HORN OF AFRICA, DJIBOUTI
The County Government of Mombasa now invites sealed tenders from eligible contractors registered with National Construction Authority (NCA) under Civil Engineering (Building and Construction) Works NCA 7 and above registration for a PROPOSED CONSTRUCTION OF ECDE CENTRE AT MRERONI PRIMARY SCHOOL-JOMVU Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive (NCB) Bidding procedures specified in the Public Procurement and Asset Disposal Act, 2015 and is open to all Tenderers as defined in the Act.
The Bidding documents can also be downloaded from the county website www.mombasa.go.ke at no fee. The tenders must be received or returned to the Procurement office not later than 10:00HRS on 23rd April, 2021.