- BIG AND BOLD: SMART TECHNOLOGY TRANSFORMS ACCESS TO ENERGY
- NEW MANAGING DIRECTOR FOR BOSCH EAST AFRICA - A MULTIDISCIPLINARY CONSULTING ENGINEERING FIRM
- BOTSWANA SEEKS FUNDING FOR 125KM RAIL LINK TO BOOST EXPORT OPPORTUNITIES
- PRESIDENT EL-SISI INSPECTS ROAD CONSTRUCTION THAT WILL SUPPORT ONGOING GIANT NATIONAL PROJECTS
- CESA STRONGLY CONDEMNS THE ACTIONS OF VANDALS AMID COVID PANDEMIC
The County Government of Mombasa now invites sealed tenders from eligible contractors registered with National Construction Authority (NCA) under Civil Engineering (Building and Construction) Works NCA 7 and above registration for a PROPOSED CONSTRUCTION OF ECDE CENTRE AT MRERONI PRIMARY SCHOOL-JOMVU Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive (NCB) Bidding procedures specified in the Public Procurement and Asset Disposal Act, 2015 and is open to all Tenderers as defined in the Act.
The Bidding documents can also be downloaded from the county website www.mombasa.go.ke at no fee. The tenders must be received or returned to the Procurement office not later than 10:00HRS on 23rd April, 2021.