- WHY DAR PORT NEEDS STRATEGIC INVESTMENTS TO BOOST EFFICIENCY IN TANZANIA
- VALORE EL THAWRA PROJECT LAUNCHED IN EGYPT
- ZIMBABWE MINISTER SAYS ELECTRICITY CRISIS TO AFFECT CHRISTMAS SEASON
- PCC SAYS SOUTH AFRICA NEEDS R1.5M TO TRANSFORM ENERGY SECTOR
- SONANGOL BEGINS CONSTRUCTION OF SECOND TANKER IN ANGOLA
The County Government of Mombasa now invites sealed tenders from eligible contractors registered with National Construction Authority (NCA) under Civil Engineering (Building and Construction) Works NCA 7 and above registration for a PROPOSED CONSTRUCTION OF ECDE CENTRE AT MRERONI PRIMARY SCHOOL-JOMVU Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive (NCB) Bidding procedures specified in the Public Procurement and Asset Disposal Act, 2015 and is open to all Tenderers as defined in the Act.
The Bidding documents can also be downloaded from the county website www.mombasa.go.ke at no fee. The tenders must be received or returned to the Procurement office not later than 10:00HRS on 23rd April, 2021.