- PRESIDENT BUHARI FLAGS-OFF OF THE KANO – KATSINA – JIBIYA – MARADI RAIL LINE
- AFRICA LOOKS INWARD FOR SOLUTIONS AS CHINESE FUNDING SLOW DOWN
- SPOTLIGHT ON UGANDA'S ROAD, POWER AND WATER SECTOR LEADERS
- 3 COMMUNITY PROJECTS LAUNCHED BY PRESIDENT KENYATTA
- BUILDING BRIDGES INITIATIVES WILL INCREASE GRASSROOT DEVELOPMENT IN KENYA
1.1 The Kwale County Government invites sealed tenders from eligible enterprises for the PROPOSED CONSTRUCTION OF MAJIMOTO ECORESORT PHASE III
1.2 Interested eligible candidates may obtain more information from the county procurement office hours and proceed to download the tender document from Government tender portal Supplier, treasury.go.ke
1.3 Prices quoted should be net inclusive of all taxes, must be in Kenya shillings and shall remain valid for (120) days from the closing date of tender.
1.5 Completed tender documents are to be submitted via the integrated financial management system( IFMIS) Via the supplier portal as to be received on or before 16TH FEBRUARY 2021 at 10.00am
KWALE COUNTY GOVERNMENT COUNTY DEPARTMENT OF TOURISM AND ICT ENTERPRISES
TENDER NAME: PROPOSED CONSTRUCTION OF MAJIMOTO ECO-RESORT PHASE III
TENDER NUMBER: CGK/KWAICT/844707/2020-21.