- PROVISION OF GRID CONNECTED STREET LIGHTS
- ASSESSMENT AND DESIGN OF INCOMPLETE ROADS AND ASSOCIATED INFRASTRUCTURE
- IMF ATTRIBUTES NIGERIA’S SOCIAL PROTEST TO ECONOMIC DIFFICULTIES
- TENDER OPPORTUNITY: PROVISION OF FIBER BANDWIDTH SERVICES
- MINISTER FOR WORKS SAYS NIGERIA GOVT. ARE STILL OWING ROAD CONTRACTORS
After conducting an Environment Impact Assessment (EIA) on a proposed plan to develop a new quarry at Montagne Posee, the public are being asked to investigate before the proposal is submitted to the government.
For over 15-years, the United Concrete Products Seychelles (UCPS), has been in negotiations with the government to obtain another suitable area with Montagne Posee.
The Principal Secretary of Environment, Alain Decommarmond, said “The report will return to us and we would see with the consultant if there are any amendments or new things that need to be incorporated.”
It is reported that the public are allowed to view the EIA report at the documentation centre of the Department of Environment at the Botanical Gardens and the Au Cap District Administration office until Friday October 23 between 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Read full details on Seychelles News Agency