- KeNHA ANNOUNCED CLOSURE OF LANG'ATA ROAD FOR FOOTBRIDGE ERECTION IN KENYA
- ETHIOPIA PRIME MINSTER INAUGURATE NEWLY BUILT SCIENCE MUSEUM
- NIGERIA FIRST LADY CALLS FOR GOVT. TO TAKE OVER CONSTRUCTION OF PTSD MEDICAL CENTRE
- HOW AFRICA's OIL & GAS RESOURCES CAN HELP ACCELERATE ENERGY SECURITY
- GHANA ENGINEERING INSTITUTE SAYS MEMBERS NEEDS TO FIND INNOVATIVE SOLUTION TO DIFFERENT PROJECT
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC), Operator of the NNPC/SPDC JV hereby announces to interested and prequalified companies an upcoming tendering opportunity to supply satellite remote sensing data and services for SPDC. The proposed contract will commence in Q1 2018 and remain active for two (2) years duration with an option to extend for a further year
SCOPE OF WORK
The scope of the activities include but not limited to :
- Optical and radar satellite imagery planning and procurement, providing data licensed to meet the requirements of SPDC.
- Optical and radar image processing, analysis and interpretation, and reporting, incl. mapping over the NNPC/SPDC JV
operations area on as needed basis.
- Radar based surveillance of NNPC/SPDC JV interests in swamp and offshore Nigeria, as required.
- Technical support services to SPDC staff in remote sensing imagery deployment, processing, analysis and interpretation for
NNPC/SPDC JV activities.
- Perform specialised image data processing, analysis and interpretation.
- Provide on/offsite training.
Only Tenderers who are pre-qualified in the NJQS product/category 3.09.07 –Survey/Positioning Services and 3.09.01 – Navigation/Positioning Services as at 28th September , 2017 being the advert close date shall be invited to submit Technical bids.
Please visit NipeX portal at www.nipex-ng.com for this advert and other information. Also note that this contract will be progressed through NipeX system.