- ANGOLA GOVT. ANNOUNCED PLANS TO BUILD 20 BRIDGES
- UGANDA GOVT. GIVE CONTRACTOR DEADLINE TO COMPLETE MASAKA MARKET PROJECT
- OGUN STATE EC APPROVED THREE KEY ROAD PROJECTS IN NIGERIA
- THE GAMBIA IGP INAUGURATE TWO NEW POLICE FACILITIES
- SEKGOMA MEMORIAL HOSPITAL REFURBISHED TO 24-HOURS CLINIC SERVICE IN BOTSWANA
Seplat West Limited, licensee of the Oil Mining Leases 4, 38 and 41 assets which is operated by the joint venture of Seplat Petroleum Development Company PLC and the Nigerian Petroleum Development Company Limited (NPDC/SEPLAT joint venture), invites interested and pre-qualified contractors to respond to these tender opportunities for the provision of the following services as detailed in item 2 below for OMLs 4, 38 and 41 assets. The contracts are proposed to commence in Q1, 2021 and continue for a duration of two (2) years with NPDC/SEPLAT Joint Venture having the sole option to extend the duration for a further period of one (1) year.