United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria, UBA has grown to become a Pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
Reference #: UBA_EMDO_RM
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Functions: Banking
Industries: Banking / Finance & Investment
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and key personnel within client’s companies.
- Prepare marketing plans and strategies to achieve the objective to grow the business across Africa
- Manage relationships with Development Financial Institutions (DFIs), Multilateral Organisations for the purpose of securing funding support for projects
- Monitor performance reporting on financial and other covenants entered by the Bank in respect of cash management services projects in crisis areas.
- Develop and retain relationships with Multilateral Organisations by active management of portfolios and ensuring solutions meet their needs
- Proposal, presentation and business plan formulation for funding alternatives and solutions to DFIs and other Donor Organisations
- Work to identify partnership opportunities and manage all stakeholders
- Proffer innovative solutions and work closely to deliver successful projects across Africa
- Coordinating the execution of business initiatives by identifying business opportunities and developing financing solutions to meet the needs of clients
- Analysing business opportunities through comprehensive industry, client and prospect research
- Coordinate and manage any required due diligence process in respect of the funding options being considered
- Building new relationships with potential portfolio investors from international markets clients for the purpose of securing low cost medium and long term funds for the Bank.
- University Degrees in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Banking and/or related professional qualifications.
- Additional Professional Qualification – ICAN, CFA, Masters would be an advantage
- 7 years and above banking experience, preferably in finance; relationship banking; Marketing,
- Required to interact with diverse customers from the Donor, Development, NGO and Projects space and should have good relationship management skills
- Ability to effectively project manage as will be expected to work closely with diverse teams across the bank to deliver and submit RFPs within specified deadlines
- Ability to analyze and research information is critical
- Analytical – logical and numerical
- Good communication and presentation skills are a prerequisite
- Sound financial knowledge, understanding of banking products and digital banking services would be an advantage.
For more details click Here
For more jobs information, go through the following article on GambetaNews.