Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Remote Systems Engineer on our Pre Sales team to be based in Egypt.
Department: Engineering Remote Systems-Engineer
Job ID: R052060
Our field sales professionals rely on proactive technical support during the sales process – and our expert Systems Engineering team always steps up to the mark. We lead the development and implementation of complex and specialized products, applications, services and solutions. From delivering sales presentations and product demonstrations, to developing detailed installations or system integration plans, we ensure customers get the innovative, relevant, inter-operable solutions they need.
- Leads and manages multiple Presales programs, including Enablement, Pipeline development, Planning activities and Solution Quality assurance.
- Drives the creation of cross-functional teams; then facilitating, coordinating and leading these teams to achieve the goals of the program/project.
- Organize and facilitate project planning, seeking buy-in from key stakeholders on program goals and objectives.
- Establish regular cadence and status reports, updating and communicating program plans, actions, decisions and issues etc. on a consistent basis.
- Establishing and updating each program’s InsideDell page, providing transparency in communications with program constituents.
- Identify and remove impediments, prevent distractions. Facilitate discussion and conflict resolution in an amicable manner.
- Lead continuous improvement initiatives using DMAIC methodology & KAIZEN to enhance operational efficiency in delivering the best total customer experience.
- Program / Project Management skills
- Professional Services experience in a technical, pre-sales, delivery or project management role.
- Previous experience or interest in learning how to successfully drive technical solutions and release plans across pre sales teams and stakeholders
- Ability to lead, motivate and direct a workgroup from project inception through completion
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal) with the ability to persuade and influence a diverse groups of stakeholders
- Excellent planning, time management, prioritization and organizational skills
- High attention-to-detail with strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)and ability to see the big picture
- Financial and analytical skills
- Customer and partner focused
- 4-5 years relevant experience
- PMP or equivalent certification or plans to attain this certification a plus
- Demonstrated creative ability to think “outside of the box”.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
For more details click HERE