- KeNHA ANNOUNCED CLOSURE OF LANG'ATA ROAD FOR FOOTBRIDGE ERECTION IN KENYA
- ETHIOPIA PRIME MINSTER INAUGURATE NEWLY BUILT SCIENCE MUSEUM
- NIGERIA FIRST LADY CALLS FOR GOVT. TO TAKE OVER CONSTRUCTION OF PTSD MEDICAL CENTRE
- HOW AFRICA's OIL & GAS RESOURCES CAN HELP ACCELERATE ENERGY SECURITY
- GHANA ENGINEERING INSTITUTE SAYS MEMBERS NEEDS TO FIND INNOVATIVE SOLUTION TO DIFFERENT PROJECT
The Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) has warned passengers to brace up for inconveniences due to the just commenced construction works on the Murtala Muhammed Airport Road in Lagos, Nigeria.
The project will involve the reconstruction and expansion of the existing carriage to a three-lane expressway with two-service lane, a ramp bridge to provide a detour from the Ajao Estate corridor as well as a flyover at NAHCO/Toll Gate and some drainage works.
Nonetheless, other construction works include the removal of the existing pedestrian bridge at the estate and construction of same bridges at Ajao Estate and NAHCO/Hajj Camp. On the highway slip road are to be construction to provide access to the estate as well as construction of lay-bys and installation of streetlight, among others.