- WHY DAR PORT NEEDS STRATEGIC INVESTMENTS TO BOOST EFFICIENCY IN TANZANIA
- VALORE EL THAWRA PROJECT LAUNCHED IN EGYPT
- ZIMBABWE MINISTER SAYS ELECTRICITY CRISIS TO AFFECT CHRISTMAS SEASON
- PCC SAYS SOUTH AFRICA NEEDS R1.5M TO TRANSFORM ENERGY SECTOR
- SONANGOL BEGINS CONSTRUCTION OF SECOND TANKER IN ANGOLA
Addis Ababa April 10/2021 (ENA) Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed laid a cornerstone for the construction of a mega Medical Centre with a cost of 300 million USD in Addis Ababa by Roha Group.
Roha Group is a private health service provider company based in the United States of America.
The construction of the center, which will have five different specialized hospitals, is expected to be completed within five years, it was indicated.
The medical center incorporates hospitals specialized in Children and Mothers, Cardiovascular, Neurology and Medical School as well as Research and Innovation center.
This mega project is expected to create more than 7000 jobs mostly for health professionals.
Government officials including deputy mayor of Addis Ababa, Adanech Abeibei were present at the ceremony.
Advancing healthcare for citizens is a critical priority. The Roha Medical center mega project launch demonstrates commitment to this priority. With 5 hospitals of more 1,200 beds, when completed the medical center will also enable Ethiopia to be a medical tourism hotspot. pic.twitter.com/r4eVqSazrj
— Abiy Ahmed Ali 🇪🇹 (@AbiyAhmedAli) April 10, 2021