- SECURING SUSTAINABLE, QUALITY, AND INNOVATIVE INFRASTRUCTURE SOLUTIONS BY AFRICANS, FOR AFRICA
- STADE DE YAMOUSSOUKRO CONSTRUCTION IS NEARING COMPLETION
- EGYPT’S NEW CAR MARKET CAN ACCOMMODATE UP TO 4,000 CARS
- PHOTO UPDATE: CONSTRUCTION OF MODERN BOARDING SCHOOL FOR THE BLIND IN ADDIS ABABA
- ESWATINI LAUNCHES NATIONWIDE REHABILITATION OF ROADS
Addis Ababa April 10/2021 (ENA) Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed laid a cornerstone for the construction of a mega Medical Centre with a cost of 300 million USD in Addis Ababa by Roha Group.
Roha Group is a private health service provider company based in the United States of America.
The construction of the center, which will have five different specialized hospitals, is expected to be completed within five years, it was indicated.
The medical center incorporates hospitals specialized in Children and Mothers, Cardiovascular, Neurology and Medical School as well as Research and Innovation center.
This mega project is expected to create more than 7000 jobs mostly for health professionals.
Government officials including deputy mayor of Addis Ababa, Adanech Abeibei were present at the ceremony.
Advancing healthcare for citizens is a critical priority. The Roha Medical center mega project launch demonstrates commitment to this priority. With 5 hospitals of more 1,200 beds, when completed the medical center will also enable Ethiopia to be a medical tourism hotspot. pic.twitter.com/r4eVqSazrj
— Abiy Ahmed Ali 🇪🇹 (@AbiyAhmedAli) April 10, 2021