- GHANA PRESIDENT VISIT CONSTRUCTION PROJECT AT ADENTAN MUNICIPALITY
- PROVISION OF BUYER SERVICES AT CHILEWA INVESTMENTS LIMITED
- COILED TUBING AND PUMPING FIELD SUPERVISION SERVICES AT CHILEWA INVESTMENTS LIMITED
- OPERATIONS WIRELINE SUPERINTENDENCE AT CHILEWA INVESTMENTS LIMITED
- POWER-2-POWER SUMMIT 2019
Eximbank of China to support Rwanda private sector after meeting.
China Eximbank is making plans to extend financial support to Rwanda Private sector. Minister for Finance and Economic Planning Uzziel Ndagijimana made the statement after holding talks with the bank executives.
The meeting was part of China-Africa relations, existing challenges and how best to strengthen the partnership for mutual interests. During the two day FOCAC meeting some 80 African ministerial-level officials attend the event.
Uzziel Ndagijimana said “We had a meeting with Export-Import Bank of China. We are looking at ways that the bank can extend financial support to the private sector in Rwanda.”
— PSF Rwanda (@PSF_Rwanda) June 26, 2019
According to Ndagijimana, They are working closely to implement the plan by having new strategy. He also said both nation friendship covers other sectors apart from politics.
Private Sector Federation (PSF) spokesperson Theoneste Ntagengerwa said ”The move will help accelerate the implementation of some private sector led projects.”
Meanwhile, China Eximbank also supports the nation in the health sector, which include financing Kibungo and Masaka hospitals.