- MINISTER LAY FOUNDATION STONE FOR MINI-STADIUM CONSTRUCTION IN GAMBIA
- NDPHC TO COMPLETE 2000 MEGAWATT POWER STATION IN NIGERIA
- GHANA PRESIDENT COMMISSION FIRST MICRO POWER GENERATING STATION
- KeNHA ANNOUNCED T-MALL FLYOVER TO BE COMPLETED IN 2024
- NAMIBIA GOVT APPROVED FUND FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF MODERN NEONATAL UNIT
Lower House begins infrastructure tour around the nation.
Rwanda Members of Parliaments (MPs) to begin tour around the nation basic infrastructural facilities. The tour which kick-off today 6 January 2020 is aimed at assessing projects that have been driving the economic development in the nation.
It will also aimed at assessing government program which will serve as recommendation on how to strengthen the projects for sustainable progress. While according to reports from local media houses, the visit will be held in the Southern, Western and Northern provinces.
Parliamentary Director of Outreach, Communication and Documentation, Maurice Kabandanan said “During this campaign, the MPs will also hold meetings with residents on citizen involvement in community development projects, how to deal with problems and how to find their solutions.”
The visit is of great benefits to both parliamentarians and each host communities. As resident will be able to interact as well as raise concern to their elected representatives.
Meanwhile, the MPs were mandated according to Kabandana to monitor progress of infrastructure development and its distribution across the country.