Fluor Corporation is a multinational engineering and construction firm headquartered in Irving, Texas. It is a holding company that provides services through its subsidiaries in the following areas: oil and gas, industrial and infrastructure, government and power. Fluor Corporation is in search of Senior Design Engineer, South Africa. The reason for this position is to provide the essential administrative processes and technical knowledge.
- It serves as an area lead or lead on assigned projects.
- Performs complex to difficult Engineering.
- The responsibility is to promote Flour’s competitiveness within the global marketplace by delivering quality services of unmatched value.
- Applies advanced Engineering techniques to a broad set complex assignment.
- Perform and Check Calculations, specify equipment and solve problems.
- Develop and review specifications, that include design criteria.
- Accredited four (4) year degree or global equivalent in engineering field of study.
- Ten (10) years of work-related experience; a recognized professional certification or registration in the applicable field, if required.
- The applicant must be able to communicate effectively with audiences.
- The applicant must be able to learn and apply knowledge of applicable local, state/province, and federal/national statutes and guidelines.
- Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner.
- Practical field experience.
- Managing and leading a large project.
- Effort-hour estimating and staff forecasting.
- Professional registration and membership in technical society.
- Intermediate computer and software skills to include the use of word processing, e-mail, spreadsheet and electronic presentation programs.
Fluor Corporation, has equal opportunities to each person all over the world, every single day is an adventure and an opportunity for your growth. Apply today and discover the opportunities at Fluor Corporation.
For more details click Here