Subsea 7 is a world-leading seabed-to-surface engineering, construction and services contractor to the offshore energy industry. Subsea 7 provide cost-effective technical solutions to enable the delivery of complex projects in all water depths and challenging environments. They are seeking for Senior HSE Engineer who acts as the focal point for designated project HSE matters.
- Acts as the focal point for designated project HSE matters.
- Provides a support function to project management, ensuring adequate HSE input.
- Provide a mentoring role for less experienced HSE Advisors.
- Lead a positive HSE culture and behavior across Niger-star 7 and particularly within their sphere of influence.
- Supports project leadership in implementing the management system
- Responsible for the co-ordination, preparation and delivery of the project HSE plan.
- Assists project management team(s) in defining its HSE resource requirement.
- Supervises, co-ordinates and monitors HSE performance on project.
- Must have Bachelor’s Degree/HND in Engineering
- Minimum of 7-10 years experience in both Offshore and Onshore environment; 3+ years as member of an offshore project team in a leading HSE role.
- Minimum of NEBOSH international General Certificate. Holders of NEBOSH international Diploma or its equivalent (level 6 occupation Health and Safety Diploma) will be an added advantage.
- Should be able to build and maintain strong relationships with leaders as well as team members.
- A broad range of subsea operations knowledge.
To Apply Click Here