ABB is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion. They also serve customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. ABB is looking for Senior Technical Support Engineer to be a part of the Power Grids Business will be based in Modderfontein, South Africa.
Reference Number: ZA69958695_E1
You are responsible for coordinating with our customers to build the relationships. This will be through teamwork and trust that enables the delivery of valuable solutions and superior customer services. The customer is our highest priority.
- Responsible for providing technical and functional support services to ABB.
- The TSE will resolve software issues and questions reported to the Global Customer Care by clients or on-site ABB implementation staff on behalf of clients.
- As a Client Advocate you will be assigned a number of Customers for which you own the Customer engagement and for whom you advocate their cases towards resolution within ABB Enterprise Software in general.
- Coordinating with the Account Manager,are the team that builds,and maintains the partnership that exists between ABB Enterprise Software and our customers.
- Assisting with installation, setup, configuration and troubleshooting of 3rd party software products.
- Ensuring new cases from customers are picked within established SLA’s, Ensuring the right priority is set on cases from customers, ensure cases are progresses towards resolution and work done is documented, escalate cases technically and or administratively as required by the situation, follow up on cases assigned to other departments for assistance, advocate fixes for your customers for inclusion in patch releases, deliver resolution to the customer.
- Follow ABB Enterprise Software Global Customer Experience standards and procedures and suggest improvements where possible.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering Background.
- Minimum 5 years experience in sales.
- Technical knowledge in Oracle 10, Unix and Infrastructure.
- Experience of using database technologies and web technologies.
- Virtual machine technologies such as Kernel-based Virtual Machine (KVM) technical knowledge.
- Advanced knowledge of Ellipse 6 & 8 / Ellipse Select / Field reach Customer relationship, presentation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills are important.
- Should be fluent in English with comprehension and writing of other languages.
For more details click HERE