GE drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. GE is looking for Service Coordinator to be responsible for project delivery, profit & loss accountability in Angola.
Responsible for project delivery, profit & loss accountability and customer satisfaction through management of project related activities and resources.
- Ensures project implementation as well as work packages and constraints are accurately integrated into project planning scenario.
- Responsible for monitoring progress and producing accurate projections of time and cost.
- Ensures other functions have access to accurate current reports and projections and relevant reports are available for the customer.
- Develops an operational year plan for the own department activities.
- Suggests improvements in products, processes and procedures.
- Contributes to plan of larger unit.
- Works together with high level people from the business and SPB and EB level.
- Specifies needs, communicates about project approach and presents outcomes of research done.
- Diverse clients in the region.
- Works on the basis of predefined contracts and frameworks.
- Some latitude to deviate from those conditions.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Project Management).
- Minimum of 3 additional years of experience in Project Planning.
- Knowledge of Subsea Equipment
- Experience troubleshooting issues offshore
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.
For more details click HERE