- SOUTH AFRICA MOVES TO LEVEL 3, WHAT IT MEANS FOR THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY?
- 45000 METRIC TONNES CASSAVA PROCESSING PLANT COMMISSIONED IN NIGERIA
- KENYA's KASARANI-MWIKI ROAD REPAIR BEGINS
- RESIDENT FLEE COMMUNITY AFTER CAMEROON MILITARY BEGAN CONSTRUCTION OF BASE
- NHC MOROCCO SQUARE TOWER CONSTRUCTION RESUME IN TANZANIA
Planning a site investigation is an essential component when preparing for an upcoming project.
It helps you identify the ground conditions which might affect the proposed development. As well as enables better understanding of the site and immediate surroundings, which will enable safe and economic developments.
A site Investigation is the process of collecting information, assessment of the data and reporting potential hazards beneath a site which are unknown.
That is why a plan as well as different stages are been outline which will help create a more safe and economically friendly process.
Read full details on civilblog.org