- FIBERTEX AND SPECIFYING TECHNIQUES HOST CPD SEMINAR IN BOTSWANA
- BUILDING THE FUTURE: RESILIENT INFRASTRUCTURE TODAY FOR A SUSTAINABLE NIGER DELTA TOMORROW
- GHANA PRESIDENT VISIT CONSTRUCTION PROJECT AT ADENTAN MUNICIPALITY
- PROVISION OF BUYER SERVICES AT CHILEWA INVESTMENTS LIMITED
- COILED TUBING AND PUMPING FIELD SUPERVISION SERVICES AT CHILEWA INVESTMENTS LIMITED
Water master plan launched in South Africa to help avoid 17% water deficit by 2030.
South Africa Ministry of Human Settlements, Water & Sanitation has launch the nation water master plan. The plan which was launched in Gauteng was developed in conjunction with water sector stakeholders.
Speaking during the launch, Minister of Human Settlements, Water & Sanitation, Lindiwe Sisulu said it is now important for her department to focus on supplying water for all.
— Water&SanitationRSA (@DWS_RSA) November 28, 2019
OBJECTIVES OF THE PLAN