- SOUTH AFRICA MOVES TO LEVEL 3, WHAT IT MEANS FOR THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY?
- 45000 METRIC TONNES CASSAVA PROCESSING PLANT COMMISSIONED IN NIGERIA
- KENYA's KASARANI-MWIKI ROAD REPAIR BEGINS
- RESIDENT FLEE COMMUNITY AFTER CAMEROON MILITARY BEGAN CONSTRUCTION OF BASE
- NHC MOROCCO SQUARE TOWER CONSTRUCTION RESUME IN TANZANIA
Water master plan launched in South Africa to help avoid 17% water deficit by 2030.
South Africa Ministry of Human Settlements, Water & Sanitation has launch the nation water master plan. The plan which was launched in Gauteng was developed in conjunction with water sector stakeholders.
Speaking during the launch, Minister of Human Settlements, Water & Sanitation, Lindiwe Sisulu said it is now important for her department to focus on supplying water for all.
— Water&SanitationRSA (@DWS_RSA) November 28, 2019
OBJECTIVES OF THE PLAN