- ANGOLA GOVT. ANNOUNCED PLANS TO BUILD 20 BRIDGES
- UGANDA GOVT. GIVE CONTRACTOR DEADLINE TO COMPLETE MASAKA MARKET PROJECT
- OGUN STATE EC APPROVED THREE KEY ROAD PROJECTS IN NIGERIA
- THE GAMBIA IGP INAUGURATE TWO NEW POLICE FACILITIES
- SEKGOMA MEMORIAL HOSPITAL REFURBISHED TO 24-HOURS CLINIC SERVICE IN BOTSWANA
Water master plan launched in South Africa to help avoid 17% water deficit by 2030.
South Africa Ministry of Human Settlements, Water & Sanitation has launch the nation water master plan. The plan which was launched in Gauteng was developed in conjunction with water sector stakeholders.
Speaking during the launch, Minister of Human Settlements, Water & Sanitation, Lindiwe Sisulu said it is now important for her department to focus on supplying water for all.
— Water&SanitationRSA (@DWS_RSA) November 28, 2019
OBJECTIVES OF THE PLAN