- WHY DAR PORT NEEDS STRATEGIC INVESTMENTS TO BOOST EFFICIENCY IN TANZANIA
- VALORE EL THAWRA PROJECT LAUNCHED IN EGYPT
- ZIMBABWE MINISTER SAYS ELECTRICITY CRISIS TO AFFECT CHRISTMAS SEASON
- PCC SAYS SOUTH AFRICA NEEDS R1.5M TO TRANSFORM ENERGY SECTOR
- SONANGOL BEGINS CONSTRUCTION OF SECOND TANKER IN ANGOLA
Stakeholders has called for special attention to be paid to the causes of delay in construction activities.
Speaking during a construction tour round the metropolis, Deputy Mayor Adanech Abebe made the statement in the presence of Finance Minister Ahmed Shede and National Bank Governor Dr. Yinager Dessie.
Quoting Abebe, “Road projects particularly those in the import and export trade corridors and in areas of high economic importance would be monitored and budgetary support would be provided to finalize them sooner than later.”
The visit by the official was aimed at seeking funds from various stakeholders for the implementation of the projects.
The project what was visited includes; Kaliti Ring Road Square – Akaki Bridge – Tulu Dimtu Square, Kaliti Ring Road Square – Bulbula – Kilinto Square, Bulbula Kaba entrance Medhanialem and Bole Michael Square above and below – Bulbula Kaba entrance and Kaliti sewerage projects.
Source: Ethiopia Herald