- EARLY SIGNS OF STABILITY IN GUINEA-BISSAU GIVES HOPE FOR DEVELOPMENT
- MASSIVE CONSTRUCTION ACTIVITIES TO KICKOFF IN THE GAMBIA AHEAD OF OIC SUMMIT IN 2022
- BUILDING ROADS FOR PEOPLE, NOT FOR CARS
- REMARKS BY AMBASSADOR OF ETHIOPIA TO THE UNITED NATIONS ON AU-LED GERD NEGOTIATIONS
- THE NEW KIPEVU OIL AND GAS TERMINAL IN KENYA
Ghana signs the Concession Agreement for the construction of the Accra Sky Train Project.
With the concession signed, feasibility studies for the project will kick off. The project is first of its kind to be witnessed in Ghana and will enhance smooth and fast transportation.
The decision to construct the …