- CEO, GHANA INFRASTRUCTURE INVESTMENT FUND WILL SPEAK DURING FIDIC COVID-19 WEBINAR SERIES
- ASSOCIATE MANAGER SITE ENGINEERING AT SC JOHNSON, NIGERIA
- KWAZULU-NATAL GETS WATER SUPPLY BOOST IN SOUTH AFRICA
- KENYA MANGA STADIUM INCURRING CONSTRUCTION COST WITH NO STRUCTURE
- PROCESS DESIGN ENGINEER AT PETROPLAN, SOUTH AFRICA
Ethiopia gets US$63m grants from Korea Eximbank for construction of BRT corridor B6 construction.
Korea Eximbank has sign a deal with Ethiopia to fund the construction of a BRT corridor road. The BRT corridor will contribute towards easing transportation problem in the city.
Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) corridor is a …Read More