- KENYA SCOUTS FOR INTERNATIONAL LENDERS TO SPONSOR WORLD'S MOST EXPENSIVE FOOTBRIDGE.
- PILE LOAD TESTING ONGOING FOR GARRISON FLYOVER
- KENYA BEGINS THE SECOND PHASE OF THE RAILWAY PROJECT
- SOUTH AFRICA's POWER CUT WILL CONTINUE UNTIL ESKOM TACKLES THE CHALLENGES AT HAND
- 2.5 MEGAWATT SOLAR FARM FOR UNIVERSITY OF GHANA
Ethiopia gets US$63m grants from Korea Eximbank for construction of BRT corridor B6 construction.
Korea Eximbank has sign a deal with Ethiopia to fund the construction of a BRT corridor road. The BRT corridor will contribute towards easing transportation problem in the city.
Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) corridor is a …Read More