- CONSULTANCY FIRM APPOINTED TO DESIGN THE GAMBIA 50KM URBAN ROAD PROJECT
- FACING WORK AT MAURITIUS's RICHELIEU OPEN PRISON TO BE COMPLETED IN 2021
- PROTEST ERUPTS AFTER GOVT. FAILED PROMISE IN SA
- PROVISION OF SUBSEA INTERVENTION VESSEL IN SUPPORT OF DEEPWATER OPERATIONS
- PROVISION OF RIG AND DRILLING ANCILLIARY SERVICES FOR WESTERN ASSETS
Addis Ababa City Administration Investment Commission has nullified a total of 1,178 investment licenses for failure to kick-off the projects.
Ethiopia’s investment law demands that any project that fails to commence, the licence will be void. Hence, Addis Ababa City Administration Investment Commission standing by this law has revoked 1,178 …Read More