- KENYA SCOUTS FOR INTERNATIONAL LENDERS TO SPONSOR WORLD'S MOST EXPENSIVE FOOTBRIDGE.
- PILE LOAD TESTING ONGOING FOR GARRISON FLYOVER
- KENYA BEGINS THE SECOND PHASE OF THE RAILWAY PROJECT
- SOUTH AFRICA's POWER CUT WILL CONTINUE UNTIL ESKOM TACKLES THE CHALLENGES AT HAND
- 2.5 MEGAWATT SOLAR FARM FOR UNIVERSITY OF GHANA
Leonardo skyscraper to have 360 degree viewing deck as part of plans to promote tourism.
Leonardo skyscraper which is africa’s tallest building will soon have a deck turning 360 degrees. This is after developers made a greater plans for the R3 billion mixed-use development and surrounding area.
The 234m skyscraper …Read More