- MALAWI WORKS MINISTERS SAYS ROAD CONSTRUCTION TO RESUME AFTER RAINNY SEASONS
- TARURA TASKED TO TAKE DISCIPLINARY ACTION AGANIST HOTELITATU-PANDE ROAD CONTRACTORS
- KNDA EMBARKED ON RECONSTRUCTION OF MAJOR ROADS IN GHANA
- UGANDA GOVT. HANDOVER LICENCE TO EACOP FOR CONSTRUCTION OF OIL PIPELINE
- KENYA TRANSPORT MINISTER ANNOUNCED PLANS TO STOP NEW ROAD PROJECT DUE TO DEBT
The unending negotiation battle between Egypt, Ethiopia and Sudan over the Ethiopian Grand Renaissance Dam (GERD) should be resolved at the African Union (AU).
So far, the three countries have made major progress on the dispute in talks mediated by the African Union; and they have agreed to continue negotiating …Read More