- BIG AND BOLD: SMART TECHNOLOGY TRANSFORMS ACCESS TO ENERGY
- NEW MANAGING DIRECTOR FOR BOSCH EAST AFRICA - A MULTIDISCIPLINARY CONSULTING ENGINEERING FIRM
- BOTSWANA SEEKS FUNDING FOR 125KM RAIL LINK TO BOOST EXPORT OPPORTUNITIES
- PRESIDENT EL-SISI INSPECTS ROAD CONSTRUCTION THAT WILL SUPPORT ONGOING GIANT NATIONAL PROJECTS
- CESA STRONGLY CONDEMNS THE ACTIONS OF VANDALS AMID COVID PANDEMIC
Rwanda will host Africa’s first Silicon Valley.
Kigali the capital of Rwanda is becoming one of Africa’s fastest developing cities with groundbreaking infrastructural facilities boosting the country’s economy. The Eastern African country as of late propelled Africa’s first electronic cross fringe exchange stage in collaboration with Alibaba Group’s Electronic World …Read More